On 18 August a discussion meeting was held in Kapan Municipality with the participation of representatives from the Municipality, UN Development Programme (UNDP), Disaster Risk Reduction National Platform (DRR NP) foundation, Youth Council, adjunct to Kapan Municipality, “World Vision Armenia” organisation and Youth Foundation of Armenia.
The meeting was initiated by UNDP and DRR NP representatives and aimed at
– presenting the project, planned to be launched in September 2017 by UNDP,
– finding out whether actions relevant to the project provisions had been carried out in Kapan,
– getting acquainted with the Youth Council representatives’ ideas so as to later support their implementation.
• localization of innovative technologies’ experience,
• creation of physics and chemistry laboratory conditions,
• formation of volunteer rapid response teams.