The ‘’Disaster Risk Management (DRM) National Strategy’s Implementation Information Management online System” has been developed in the frame of “Strengthening Disaster Risk Reduction National Platform Capacities in Armenia” project, implemented by ARNAP foundation and UN Development Programme, funded by DG ECHO. Several trainings on the usage and testing of the System was done during the first semester of 2019.
THE SYSTEM GOALS
1. Establish reliable, regular, permanently updated information on the implementation of DRM National Strategy,
2. Support to analytical information formation on DRM strategy and related issues, which will serve as a basis to organization of planning process of results and making effective decisions in different levels.
3. Support to the RA Ministry of Emergency Situations and the Government with the process of periodic revision and modernization of the DRM Strategy,
4. To evaluate and analyze the impact of strategy’s actions and implementation results on the country’s development, as well as on the Sendai Framework Actions and Sustainable Development Goals implementation.
5. To form the necessary information on communication and visualization maintaining of DRR strategy implementation.